(1) Registration can begin by contacting our office by phone as in OPTION 1, or by registration online in OPTION 2. We have taken precaution by having a secure server in place.
(2) Review our Booking and Cancellation Terms.
(3) Make a deposit by cheque, money order, Visa, Mastercard, or direct bank transfer. If you opt for bank transfer, we will email the information you require.
(4) Once we have received your deposit, we will forward a package by email that will contain:
- * Medical, menu selection, travel forms
- * Waiver and registration forms
- * Itinerary and maps
- * Clothing and equipment list
- * Preparation instructions, including conditioning tips
- * Lodging options
- * Cancellation insurance options and information
- * Deposit receipt and invoice for balance due
Follow the instructions provided with our information package as to balance of payment and return of forms:
Sea to Sky Wilderness Adventures
#101, 13870 - 70 Ave
Surrey, BC, Canada
1) Medical, menu and travel forms are due in the office at least 30 days prior to departure.
2) Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to departure.
OPTION 1 - register by phone
- Register by phone - Toll Free in North America only: 1.877.821.1411 or International: 1.604.501.9232
- We require a 30% deposit to guarantee a spot. Contact our office for amount of deposit and/or full payment.
- Federal Government Tax: A General Services Tax [GST] of 5% is applied to tour packages in Canada.
OPTION 2 - register online
- Payment by Visa or Mastercard only, via the internet:Your Visa or Mastercard credit card information can be submitted with our SECURE SERVER using the form provided below.
- As a requirement of Visa and Mastercard, payment is recorded in Canadian funds and translated by them, to your statement, using their exchange rate.
- We manually process credit cards and will contact you with any questions
Completing the Form
- Does it display the trip and date you desire?
- Does it display the correct option of either full payment or deposit?
- Note that no tax is assigned to deposits. Tax will be included on the invoice sent to you via email.
- if you have made an error in your selection of Trip/Date or Deposit/Full Payment, hit "delete", and it will begin the process anew. You will have to return to the trip page and make your selection again.
- To add an additional person(s)to the trip, simply highlight with your mouse the original number, and then enter the full number of travelers that you are making deposit or payment for.
- To view the dollar amount that will be assigned to your credit card, hit "recalculate" at the bottom of the form.
- If all is in order, click on "Go to Payments". Check your options for any error. Complete the form below. This is the form that is forwarded to us by the SECURE SERVER.
- Finally, click on "Continue" for the final credit card information.